Thursday, January 4, 2018

Day 3 - of days that go by

I have felt this incessant need to take away something or the other from every macro action I can imagine in life. Play a game, take something from it, apply it to "better" life. The idea of self-enrichment appeals a lot to me, and is something that constantly drives me. That's why days that are just...insignificant, bother me. Well, bother won't be the correct term, but rather leave me queasy. Uncomfortable maybe. Takes away a particular sense of purpose. But it is in times like these that I like to remind myself that it is unfair to judge a day in isolation, because that's not who we are, and that's not what life is. We are products of our life experiences, and each one of them counts just as much as the other. We'll always be way too close to the picture to see the actual, larger image, and by the time we do, it would be too late to go back in time and fix the incorrigible treatment our so-called insignificant actions got. Perhaps a better way to look at it is to assign notional value to things until you can actually assign it one. But isn't that a way of beating the system, and treating just the symptom and not the cause? Thoughts on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Feedback.