Saturday, August 19, 2017

The myopia of Desire

Strange are the vagaries of life


Driven by lust, stemmed by passion


My jibes hurt the most


Yours? Not even with a blood smeared knife


 

The heart thinks love, the mind craves flesh


Beat by beat I fall, thoughts collapse.


'Veni Vedi Vici' your voice echoes,


Iron curls in my chest, mesh by mesh


 

Alone in a crowd, Alive alone


Staggering, stumbling, surviving.


Drunk without drinking, intoxicated on you


Barely speaking, the chill forcing a moan


 

Your laugh pierces a tranquil noise


Breaking the peace of unorganised silence


I sigh, and I turn over, satisfied

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic. Keep posting and keep this forum a great place to learn things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Feedback.